Vacant Position in ABB: Service Project Manager – Marine & Ports Operations
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Application deadline: 30.11.2019
Location: ABB Marine & Ports is located at Billingstad in Asker today, but will be moving office to Fornebu in early 2020. This position will therefore be based at Fornebu.
Project Team Manager Ole Vemund Soug, email: [email protected] or phone +47 928 28 744
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. To the shipping industry, ABB offers an extensive portfolio of integrated marine systems and solutions that improve the flexibility, reliability and energy efficiency of vessels. By coupling power, automation and marine software, proven fuel-efficient technologies and services that ensure maximum vessel uptime, ABB is in a unique position to improve the profitability of customers' business throughout the entire lifecycle of a fleet.ABB Marine Norway is expanding with new positions in our Service Operations Team.We are looking for a professional within Project Management who is also familiar with Sales
- Handle ABB Marine Service preventive maintenance projects. This ranging from large scopes in connection with dry dockings, to smaller upgrade deliveries.
- Keep a dialogue with the customer, sub suppliers and service engineers.
- Planning and scheduling of site work.
- HSE responsible for projects.
- Order handling and invoicing.
Prepare quotes within ABB Marine preventive maintenance scope.
- Cooperate with and support Marine Service Sales Team
- Respond to customer specifications.
- - Negotiate with the customer.
- - Agree on final delivery.
- College / University (Bachelor) / Technical College.
- Project management experience.
- Knowledge of electrical power systems is an advantage.
- Must be fluent in both written and verbal English.
- Pro-active attitude.
- The ability to understand and find practical solutions to problems.
- Initiative and cooperative, ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to perform tasks under pressure.
More about us
As your employer, ABB can offer:
- Professional and personal challenges in a positive and innovative environment.
- Informal and good work relations between co-workers and managers.
- Positive and exciting work environment in a global organization with future career opportunities.
- Professional growth.
- Various company benefits.
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor Search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in ABB Norway. This to ensure best quality in our recruitment process, according with ABBs company policy.