Onix søker Product Owner
We are currently seeking an experienced product owner to support the end-to-end phases of the software development cycle.
.This is a critical role, central to our core business operations and will work very closely to our product development team. Our new product owner is responsible for maximizing the value of our product for our customers.
The right candidate is a self-starter with a very strong understanding of our customers, market situation, competition and the future trends related to our core product. Part of the product owner’s responsibility is to have a vision of what he or she wishes to build and convey that vision to the development team. Some travel will be required within Norway, Vietnam and otherwise internationally.
- Define and specify the features of the product ?
- Communicate the product vision to the development team
- Strive to continuously improve routines for product development in accordance to selected work methodology (Agile)
- Plan product development in accordance with roadmap and customer needs
- Responsible for the product backlog and prioritizing features according to market value
- Responsible for inviting internal and external stakeholders into the product development process
- Fluent Norwegian language skills and very good English language skills are required
- Ability to work on an international work team
- Experience from use of modern business systems
- The ability and desire to follow up on tasks and activities to achieve feedback implementation according to agreed deadlines
- The ability and desire to collaborate, communicate, inspire and motivate
- Have consideration for creating customer satisfaction and building customer value
- Minimum 3 years' University education, e.g. business degree.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, specifically working as the product owner in experienced agile environments, specifically SCRUM
- Effective communicator and influencer, as well as a creative problem solver
- You are a calm and effective decision maker, understanding trade-offs and making priority calls
Prior experience as a Scrum Master, Product Owner or Agile Business Analyst is a plus
Started in 1996, Onix is an innovative and growing IT company offering a unique cloud-based software solution. Our core product, Onix Work, focuses on the data and documentation required for lifting equipment used in crane operations as well as other types of dangerous work equipment. We enable companies to digitize the processes around dangerous work equipment both internally and externally.
Our customers are at the very center of every decision we make, and we place razor sharp focus on exceeding our customers’ expectations. Onix currently has large market share nationally and growing market share internationally. We have strong international growth ambitions and are now building our local team in line with this vision. If you have always dreamed of working in a fast paced, dynamic company with growing international market share, now is your opportunity to join our team.
We offer an attractive working environment with sociable and highly skilled colleagues, challenging and motivating tasks with a high level of responsibility plus a competitive salary and other benefits.
Søknad merkes Product owner.