Onix søker Content Marketing Coordinator - Temporary
We are looking for a bilingual content marketing coordinator with strong Norwegian writing skills and marketing experience to develop content for our marketing channels.
This content includes blog articles, help desk articles, case studies, video, infographics, etc. to be used across all marketing channels.
As a key member of the marketing team, you will work to ensure consistency and the delivery of strong messages on all marketing channels. The ideal candidate will have the ability to bring creative visions to life in order to heighten brand awareness and drive sales activities.
- Plan, create and implement content to be used across web, mobile, social, email and in person events such as conferences
- Develop and implement strategies to drive website traffic and convert leads into customers
- Implement new marketing communications campaigns and content strategy
- Drive customer engagement and lead generation through social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Oversee creation of marketing automation flow and lead nurture processes in Salesforce
- Excellent level of Norwegian language skills – with a strong focus on writing skills
- Solid English language skills
- Proven track record creating engaging content for digital and offline channels
- Proficiency using Wordpress and Woo Commerce
- Proficiency using Adobe CC (Premiere Pro, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Proficiency using Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp, AWeber or another such tools
- Basic knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Screaming Frog
- Customer focused, proactive and solution driven
- Minimum 3 years' University education
- Effective communicator and influencer, as well as a creative problem solver
- You are a calm and effective decision maker, understanding trade-offs and making priority calls
- Experience in journalism, digital media, online marketing, podcasting or branded content is a plus
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Previous experience with software companies
- International work experience
Started in 1996, Onix is an innovative and growing IT company offering a unique cloud-based software solution. Our core product, Onix Work, focuses on the data and documentation required for lifting equipment used in crane operations as well as other types of dangerous work equipment. We enable companies to digitize the processes around dangerous work equipment both internally and externally.
Our customers are at the very center of every decision we make, and we place razor sharp focus on exceeding our customers’ expectations. Onix currently has large market share nationally and growing market share internationally. We have strong international growth ambitions and are now building our local team in line with this vision. If you have always dreamed of working in a fast paced, dynamic company with growing international market share, now is your opportunity to join our team.
We offer an attractive working environment with sociable and highly skilled colleagues, challenging and motivating tasks with a high level of responsibility plus a competitive salary and other benefits.