Oliasoft søker Software Analyst
We are strengthening our fast growing and ambitious team and we need more people to contribute on our exciting software project.
In Oliasoft you will be working with one of Norway’s most interesting and innovative technology companies within the oil and energy sector.
Oliasoft was founded in 2015 by oil and software industry experts. By combining commercial and academic knowledge with modern software platforms and distributions we contribute to digitizing the oil and energy sector. In cooperation with major Norwegian and international operators such as Equinor, Aker BP and Chevron we are developing an application that satisfies the high requirements set for oil and gas software. Oliasoft is fast growing and today we are a diverse team consisting of data scientists, software developers and engineers from the oil industry.
If YOU want to work on our multi-phase flow models together with our highly skilled team, we’d love to hear from you.
What you will be doing
- Testing software and analyzing numerical results for model validation and improvement
- Professional documentation and reporting
- Interaction with other team members on: software design, model and algorithm development
- Working independently and collaboratively with members of the team to meet milestones and deliverables
What we are looking for
- MSc in chemical engineering, mechanical engineering or a closely related field with an emphasis in computational multi-phase fluid dynamics area
- Good understanding of mathematics and physics
- Programming skills like Matlab, C++, Fortran or others
What we offer
- Join a growing and innovative tech company at a time where we are preparing for international growth and expanding our business
- Highly proactive and creative colleagues that are passionate about technology, programming and engineering, wanting to build the best product possible
- Competitive compensations and benefits
- Small team – possibility to really make an impact
- Nice office centrally located at Skøyen, Oslo