Lundin Norge søker IT Security Engineer
Lundin Norway AS is a fully-fledged oil company with activities within exploration, development and production.
This role will be focused on all aspects of IT Security, the successful candidate will strive to continually improve the IT Security capabilities within the organisation and meet the high expectations of our users and authorities. We have 2 modern data centres delivering over 380 services to an organisation that is constantly evolving in terms of business needs and security challenges. You should be Self-motivated as well as taking assignments from the Project Leaders and IT Manager.
- To have focus on all aspects of IT Security within LNAS.
- Work closely with the existing IT Team, HSEQ, and external security agencies.
- Acting as the IT Security evangelist
- Technology watch on Security tools
- Assisting to establish an IT Security Framework
- Contributing to an Asset management framework
- Contributing to IT Continuity planning
- Contributing to IT Recovery planning
- Promoting Data Ownership
- Promoting security awareness (working with HSEQ)
- Responding to vulnerability assessments
- Managing SIEM environment (following up on alerts)
- Follow up on the findings of Security Audits
- Establishing policies around Cloud services
- Evaluate and approve new services from the Security point of view
- Perform tasks delegated by the project leaders or IT Manager
- Employee is required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required
Formal Education/Experience and Competencies:
- Degree Level
- CISSP certification (or similar) would be an advantage
- 3 years’ previous experience of IT Security. Security in the Energy sector would be an advantage
- Structured and organized approach to tasks. Good communication skills, able to relate to IT staff, Departmental Managers and Staff
- Enthusiasm and motivation to build a secure IT environment in a rapidly evolving organisation
- Challenging dynamic organisation
- Robust company & environment
- Competetive compensation and benefits
- Parking, Gym, Activities
Lundin Norway AS is a fully-fledged oil company with activities within exploration, development and production. Our main producing assets are the Edvard Grieg field and fields in the Alvheim area. Lundin Norway is the operator of the Edvard Grieg field. Our headquarters and operations center are located at Lysaker outside Oslo, and we have a branch office in Harstad. Our organization consists of about 400 employees that all share the same values: openness, trust, honesty and diversity. We have owner interests in 79 exploration- and production licenses on the NCS, with operatorship for 36 of these. More information about the company is available at www.lundin-norway.no/en