Lundin Energy Norway: Senior Engineer Subsea Production System (SPS)
Application due: 22.08.2021
he Field Development Department is currently looking for a Senior Engineer Subsea Production System (SPS).
Your task will be to support or projects from early phase and throughout execution, securing compliance with both regulatory requirements as well as Lundin Management system.
Typical tasks and responsibilities are:
- Ensure that all HSEQ requirements are fulfilled
- Plan and follow up contractor studies
- Plan and follow up project execution, including engineering, procurement, construction and Installation
- Develop decision gate documentation
- When required update Lundin Management system
- Function as company representative when required
- Participate in contract development
- Participate in contractor evaluation
- Prepare input to and participate in technical/management reviews, audits etc.
The chosen candidate will have:
- MSc or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Good oral/written communication skills both in Norwegian as well as English
- Good understanding of the relationship between Contractor and Company
- Strong business drive
- Strong multi-discipline technical understanding of the subsea industry, including interfaces with control systems, topsides facilities etc.
- Analytical skills, presentation skills and planning/reporting skills
The position reports to the Subsea and Pipeline Manager.