Equinor søker Senior Engineer Electrical Safety And Operation
We're Equinor, an international energy company with a proud history.
Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide. We're the largest operator in Norway, among the world's largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we're building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
Marketing, Midstream and Processing (MMP) shall maximise corporate value creation in Equinor’s mid- and downstream business through safe, reliable and efficient operations. We are responsible for capturing the full value potential of all marketed and traded products such as crude oil, liquids and natural gas.
We are looking for candidates within electrical technology to strengthen our Hammerfest office. You will take part in a young and diverse organization who is commited to shape the future of energy in the arctic. Our LNG plant is highly digitized and one of the most energy efficient in the world. As a part of the technical department you will join the most skilled proffesionals and be able to develop and use your expertise, within plant integrity, project development and projects, maintenance and operations, on a wide range of tasks on our plant and other Equinor plants.
- Follow up technical integrity of electrical systems and equipment
- Discipline support to projects, maintenance and operations units
- Development and improvement of maintenance programs and technical documentation for the electrical discipline
- Verify and approve technical solutions
- Promote energy efficiency and low-emission solutions
- Promote and implement safe and effective operation and value creation
- Participation in professional network
- Participation in multidisciplinary teams
- Relevant Bachelor or Master's degree
- Minimum 5 - 7 years relevant experience
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both written and verbal
- Experience from one or more of the following areas:
- Engineering, commissioning, maintenance or modification of high- or low voltage electrical systems
- Operational experience on electric power systems, high voltage technology, high and low voltage switchboard systems, electrical motors and VSD systems, transformers, ATEX, generators etc is an advantage.
- Power production, distribution and power management systems
- Electrotechnical calculations and system analyzes
- Energy efficient solutions
- Knowledge of governmental rules and regulations related to electrical work and other electrical standards
- General IT-knowledge is necessary and knowledge of IT application used in electrical discipline is an advantage
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams
- You are open, collaborative, courageous, caring and have good interpersonal skills
- You enjoy working both independently and in groups
- You value diversity, are inclusive and show respect for others
- You see opportunities, are commercially minded, solution- and resultoriented, but know that security and our values always come first
- You are proactive, responsible and able to make independent decisions
- You are flexible, committed and deliver with professional pride
- You want to work with design, construction, operation and maintenance and development of advanced and complex electrical systems
- Ability to live by our safety and security expectations.
We offer competitive salaries, a general bonus scheme, good pension and insurance schemes and a comprehensive welfare package. Equinor wants to ensure diversity in terms of gender, age and culture.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
Our values are to be courageous, open, collaborative and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Statoil. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team. Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.