Equinor søker Senior Analyst Finance, Asset Management
We're Equinor, an international energy company with a proud history.
Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide. We're the largest operator in Norway, among the world's largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we're building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
The Chief Financial Officer’s (CFO) organisation is a driving force behind the creation of greater value in the company. We are responsible for the financial and legal functions, providing professional support and advice, and for representing the group in financial markets. A key task for us is to ensure high levels of ethical and financial compliance with corporate and external requirements. By means of active stakeholder management, CFO will manage the market perception of Equinor in Norwegian and international financial markets.
Equinor Asset Management ASA is a subsidiary of Equinor ASA. The company is authorised by The Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway as a Management company for securities funds and provides investment services within the Equinor group and to Equinor’s pension schemes. The activities include investments in equities, fixed income products and management of 7 mutual funds. Total assets under management amount to approximately NOK 95 billions. The company has 14 employees and offers a dynamic working environment which gives professional and personal development opportunities. The main IT application is SimCorp Dimension.
- Ensure quality and efficiency in automated processes related to financial instruments and transactions (market data, static data, settlement, payments, reconciliation)
- Mutual funds; ensure correct Net Asset Value and compliance with legal requirements, communicate with clients and depository
- Risk monitoring and reporting; including evaluation and introduction of best practice risk measurement models
- Automate and redesign processes to achieve efficient risk management
- Performance measurement and reporting
- Restructure and perform client reporting
- Initiate and accomplish digitalization projects, implementing new IT-solutions for improved decision support and more efficient work processes
- Prepare documentation as required (tax, AML, legal agreements)
- Perform internal controls
- Master’s degree in business administration or finance
- Experience with financial transactions and international securities’ markets
- Experience with SimCorp Dimension
- Risk awareness and ability to identify and manage operational risk
- Competence within Norwegian and European legislation applicable to fund managers, insurance- and pension institutions
- Experience with international documentation requirements; tax, AML etc.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Self-driven and independent
- Accurate and proactive working habits
- High working capacity
- Methodical, analytical and creative
- Strong personal and professional integrity according to Equinor values
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with working proficiency in written and spoken Norwegian and English
- Ability to live by our safety and security expectations.
We offer competitive salaries, a general bonus scheme, good pension and insurance schemes and a comprehensive welfare package. Statoil wants to ensure diversity in terms of gender, age and culture.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Our values are to be courageous, open, collaborative and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Equinor. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
All hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.
Please note that this is a local position on local terms and conditions.