Equinor søker CSIRT Incident Responder
We're Equinor, an international energy company with a proud history.
Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide. We're the largest operator in Norway, among the world's largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we're building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
The Chief Financial Officer’s (CFO) organisation is a driving force behind the creation of greater value in the company. We are responsible for the financial and legal functions, providing professional support and advice, and for representing the group in financial markets. A key task for us is to ensure high levels of ethical and financial compliance with corporate and external requirements. By means of active stakeholder management, CFO will manage the market perception of Equinor in Norwegian and international financial markets.
• Prepare and execute rapid response to security threats and attacks
• Identify active threats to Equinor system environments including corporate network, third party services, and individual user endpoints.
• Develop and execute mitigation and remediation plans to restore the confidentiality and integrity of compromised resources.
• Identify vulnerabilities and provide advice for mitigating actions
• Work with stakeholders throughout security and engineering to improve incident detection, enhance response capabilities, and deploy new tools
We are looking for both junior and experienced candidates with experience in some of the following :
• Experience from Incident Response or Intrusion Detection.
• General experience in the following disciplines: Digital Forensics, Reverse Engineering, Penetration testing, Threat intelligence, or System development.
• In-depth understanding of threat actors and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) and cyber kill chain.
• Experience collaborating with multiple groups such as internal business units, external incident response teams, and law enforcement throughout the entire incident lifecycle.
• Log analysis: Large scale analysis of standard and custom log types using client and server side log analysis tools.
• Familiarity with file system, memory, or live response on Windows and/or Linux.
• Understanding of common network protocols
• Scripting experience with e.g. Python, Powershell, or Bash
• Analytical mindset
• Passionate about people and team-work
• Excellent communicator
• Ability to live by our safety and security expectations
We offer competitive salaries, a general bonus scheme, good pension and insurance schemes and a comprehensive welfare package. Equinor wants to ensure diversity in terms of gender, age and culture.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Our values are to be courageous, open, collaborative and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Equinor. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
All hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.
Please be aware that no applications or attachments to applications will be accepted via email.