Equinor søker Application Management And Architecture
We're Equinor, an international energy company with a proud history.
Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide. We're the largest operator in Norway, among the world's largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we're building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
The Chief Financial Officer’s (CFO) organisation is a driving force behind the creation of greater value in the company. We are responsible for the financial and legal functions, providing professional support and advice, and for representing the group in financial markets. A key task for us is to ensure high levels of ethical and financial compliance with corporate and external requirements. By means of active stakeholder management, CFO will manage the market perception of Equinor in Norwegian and international financial markets.
Based on our knowledge of the existing highly integrated and complex solutions, data and work processes, IT is an integral part of the operation of our refineries and processing plants.
Now we are looking for candidates within application management and architecture who will work in a team supporting our refinery and laboratory portfolio and participate in shaping the future systems within this area.
This ad is part of an ongoing recruitment. Applications will be looked into and handled on a continuous basis.
As a part of this job, you will:
- Work with highly integrated and complex IT solutions
- Dig into complex technical issues
- Help our customers getting the most value out of their IT Solutions and data
- Facilitate for stable operations
- Contribute in shaping future business systems and provide advisory to the business
- Bring new solutions into life
- Relevant experience from IT:
- IT software developer competence and/or
- IT configuration/customizing competence and/or
- IT architecture (IT Business Analyst) competence
Good knowledge of:
- Windows operating systems (server and client)
- Data integrity
- Business analytic capabilities
- Fluent Norwegian and English skills, written and oral
- 3-5 years relevant experience preferred
- Are curious, and like to have challenges
- Are systematic, analytical and have good problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate good customer and end user awareness, and are comfortable in dialogue with end users
- Have high focus on enabling stable, secure and robust operations
- Enjoy working in teams and share experience (you are a team player)
- Continuously focus on how to simplify and improve solutions
- Deliver results according to high quality standards
- Are triggered by working with opportunities rising in the context of Digitalization
- Have the ability to live by our safety and security expectations
We offer competitive salaries, a general bonus scheme, good pension and insurance schemes and a comprehensive welfare package. Equinor wants to ensure diversity in terms of gender, age and culture.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
Our values are to be courageous, open, collaborative and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Equinor. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team. Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.