Equinor søker Application Architect And Management
We're Equinor, an international energy company with a proud history.
Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide. We're the largest operator in Norway, among the world's largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we're building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
The Chief Financial Officer’s (CFO) organisation is a driving force behind the creation of greater value in the company. We are responsible for the financial and legal functions, providing professional support and advice, and for representing the group in financial markets. A key task for us is to ensure high levels of ethical and financial compliance with corporate and external requirements. By means of active stakeholder management, CFO will manage the market perception of Equinor in Norwegian and international financial markets.
In order to achieve our ambitions as a sustainable and innovative organisation, Equinor has launched a company-wide digital roadmap which will also accelerate value creation from technology. Equinor’s goal is to be a digital leader within our core operations. Digital technologies will improve safety, reduce the carbon footprint from our operations and enable new business models.
The full potential of using technology such as cloud computing and microservice architectures, application of advanced analytical algorithms within machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence and we need your passion and courage to drive this area of the business.
Equinor is going through a digital transformation with new digital services and solutions. Our IT landscape consists of services, applications and data provided on premise and public cloud.
We need Application management and architecture capabilities able to cover complex IT solutions and be a driver for continuous improvement.
This ad is part of an ongoing recruitment. Applications will be looked into and handled on a continuous basis.
We are seeking both experienced and aspiring junior IT professionals who will be a part of or leading agile cross-functional teams working close with business innovator.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Work with highly integrated and complex IT solutions
- Dig into complex technical challenges
- Dialog with customers getting the most value out of their IT Solutions and data
- Ensure secure, stable, cost efficient and scalable solutions
- Contribute in shaping future business IT solutions and provide advisory to the business
- Pursuing opportunities for improving our processes, architecture and solutions
- Applying agile implementation methodologies and utilize innovation methodologies, e.g. Design Thinking - Developing and shaping the future coexistence and integration with other data platforms, such as the Equinor Microsoft Azure cloud platform
Relevant IT experience like:
- Application architecture
- Managing IT solutions on premise and/or in cloud environment (Azure)
- IT configuration/customizing
- Windows operating systems (server and client)
- IT security
- Databases (Oracle/MS SQL)
- Data integrity
- Experience working in agile teams
These will be considered an advantage:
- Experience with Azure or other cloud platforms
- Experience leading development teams
- IT software developer competence preferably both on premise and cloud
- ITIL competence/experience
- Business analytic capabilities
- Fluent English skills, written and oral
- Bachelor or Master's degree is preferred
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications
- Have a continuous learning and development attitude
- Are curious, and enjoy challenges
- Are systematic, analytical and have good problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate good customer and end user awareness, and are comfortable in dialogue with end users
- Enjoy working in teams and share experience (you are a team player)
- Continuously focus on how to simplify and improve solutions and processes
- Deliver results according agreed requirements and with continuously contact with requirement owner.
- Are triggered by working with opportunities rising in the context of Digitalization
- Proactively ensure secure and stable operation according to company policies
- Ability to live by our safety and security expectations
We offer competitive salaries, a general bonus scheme, good pension and insurance schemes and a comprehensive welfare package. Equinor wants to ensure diversity in terms of gender, age and culture.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Our values are to be courageous, open, collaborative and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Equinor. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.