Enfo AS: Head of Sales and Commercialization
Deadline: As soon as possible
How to Apply:
Send your application and CV to [email protected].
If you have any questions, please contact our CEO, Victoria Fearnley Landmark on [email protected] or +47 47091955.
Application deadline: As soon as possible
From anywhere, but in a start-up phase we would like you to work from our offices at Lysaker (Oslo).
Enfo is now hiring a Head of Sales and Commercialization who wants to work at the forefront of renewable energy. We look for a dedicated and passionate person that can help Enfo grow, and increase our sales in the Nordics and Europe. You will lead Enfo’s sales activities and commercial development efforts. This means understanding the business case for each customer segment, building a sales pipeline and growing nurturing customer/partner relationships to maximize Enfo’s revenues in a sustainable way. Being in close contact with customers and partners, you will also be a key link between customers and our developer team - thus playing an important role in product development.
We hope to grow fast - and you will too - so one day you’ll think back with pride at the fact that you were part of our revolution from the beginning. Joining a young and fast-growing company, you will also get a unique opportunity to set the company's direction and play an active role in its success. The position will be located at Enfo’s headquarters at Lysaker in Oslo, but we are familiar with working from remote. Travelling will be required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing go-to-market strategies and business cases for Enfo’s products and services
- Leading the commercial entry into new markets
- Developing and nurturing both customer and partner relationships
- Leading our sales process end-to-end. Manage existing enquires and generate new leads through inbound and outbound channels
- Manage RFI/RFQ responses as well as leading technical and commercial negotiations
- Working together with the development team towards optimizing product design based on customer interaction and feedback
- Supporting Enfo’s strategy with commercial intelligence
- We envision that you are hardworking, flexible and independent with a minimum of 5 years’ experience. You will ideally have experience in technical sales, marketing, business development and project management.
- Knowledge of the renewable energy industry, especially within power markets
- Excellent professional network within the Nordic energy industry is an advantage
- Proven ability to develop professional customer relationships
- Proven track record of sales and increased market share
- Clear communicator, able to efficiently offer feedback and report on progress
- Passion for sustainability and the energy transition (“grønne skiftet”)
- A degree in an Engineering/Business/Marketing equivalent with a good understanding of specifying technical products and services
- Fluency in English and Norwegian/Swedish is a must
What we offer:
- You will play a key role in developing a revolutionary service that will change an entire industry
- Exciting and challenging working environment
- Opportunity to help shape the future of clean energy technology
- Good career opportunities in a company undergoing rapid growth
Enfo AS is a tech-company in a scale-up phase that develops software and services within the energy domain. With the support of our technology, our customers can fleet-manage all their distributed energy resources connected to the power system, such as batteries, flexible consumption units and power production. We help our customers optimize, aggregate and trade flexibility on different marketplaces. By doing so, we support the power grid in the transition towards a net zero society by allowing more renewable power production into the existing grid infrastructure. In addition to this, Enfo provides advanced solutions for power management in buildings, that significantly can reduce end-customer’s energy costs.
Enfo is looking to collaborate with electricity suppliers in the Nordic countries and in the rest of Europe. We are a subsidiary of Norway’s leading developer of renewable energy solutions, Agder Energi. By providing financial security and an extensive network of partners and projects, we are now able to scale up and expand our business further outside of Norway.
Enfo is a team of dedicated specialists who work on an international basis to enable a more flexible and reliable power system, as well as delivering value to our customers. We are one of several companies in the Agder Energy family, and we still have a strong start-up mentality.