ABB søker QA Manager – NAVY
ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. To the shipping industry, ABB offers an extensive portfolio of integrated marine systems and solutions that improve the flexibility, reliability and energy efficiency of vessels. By coupling power, automation and marine software, proven fuel-efficient technologies and services that ensure maximum vessel uptime, ABB is in a unique position to improve the profitability of customers' business throughout the entire lifecycle of a fleet. ABB in Norway develop and deliver solutions for marine power, propulsion and automation systems. We are responsible for deliveries of electric propulsion, power and automation systems to Oil & Gas related vessels, such as LNG Carriers, Drilling vessels, and Offshore Support Vessels and Navy Vessels ABB is looking for a dedicated and knowledgeable QA Manager for our Navy Product Group, working with processes for all aspects of the business, product/solution development, sales, execution and service. The office location will be Billingstad.
- Act as QA Manager for PG NAVY
- Maintain and develop the processes for the execution of NAVY projects
- Ensure QA requirements with sub-vendors/contract is compliant with ABB QA requirements
- Work with local governmental requirement where applicable.
- Ensure certification for needed standard
- Preform QA audits both internal and external
- Develop necessary QA tools in order to minimize workload and improve process efficiency.
- Deep knowledge of QA systems, ISO certifications
- Knowledge of military QA systems, AQAP
- Experience and understanding of NAVAL business
- Self-going, creative, proactive and team player
- Enjoy finding solutions to unforeseen problems
- Some travel activity may be expected.
We can offer:
- Personal challenges with wide career possibilities in a positive and innovative environment
- Flexible working time with balance between office work and travelling
- Enthusiastic colleagues who are eager to share their knowledge with you
- Employee Benefits (cabins and favorable employee agreements)
- Various and challenging work-tasks
For more information contact Egil Johansen, email [email protected], mobile +47 92 40 59 09.
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor Search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in ABB Norway. This to ensure best quality in our recruitment process, according with ABBs company policy.