ABB søker Cyber Security and Network Engineer
ABB is a supplier of solutions for increased productivity and energy efficiency. ABB Industrial Automation provide safety and automation systems, IT-solutions, drives and electrical systems, telecommunication systems and instrumentation to onshore and offshore installations.
We deliver solutions to a wide variety of industries e.g. aluminum, cement, chemical, food and beverage, life sciences, metal, mining, oil & gas, power generation and pulp & paper. ABB’s Industrial Automation-operations in Norway are located in Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger, Hammerfest and Stord
INTERESTED IN CYBER SECURITY AND NETWORK?
You will be part of a strong and professional team working with cyber security and network related topics in the infrastructure, products, systems and services that we offer to our customers. The team consists of more than 25 enthusiastic engineers.The team is localized both in Bergen and in Oslo.
You will contribute to further develop this group working with cyber security and infrastructure related topics in close cooperation with our customers. You will get the opportunity to build your experience by participating in project deliveries, service and in commissioning projects – always having an experienced colleague to learn from.
- Central technology topics are cyber security, industrial network, control system security (IEC 62443) and cloud computing.
- Setup, operation and maintenance of cyber security for:
- traditional and virtualized control system
- network components like firewalls and switches
- antivirus, MS-security, backup/restore, user access management
- Integration of industrial control system and enterprise networks
- Work as part of project team, for detailed design, engineering and commissioning of cyber security and networking solutions
- Assist and advice project teams with implementation of cyber security
- Use and improve good practices and contribute to ABB standardization activities
- Stay current with new technologies
- Some traveling to customer sites can be expected
Master’s degree within the areas of Computer Science, Cybernetics or Electrical Engineering or other combined with Cyber/Information Security.
You have expertise and are curious about new technologies and services within one or more of the following areas:
- Security solutions like patch management systems, backup/recovery solutions, anti-virus and Intrusion Detection Systems
- Communication protocols and network technologies like firewalls and switches. Cisco certification is an advantage
- Windows operating systems setup and maintenance. Microsoft certification is an advantage
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, written and spoken
WE CAN OFFER
- Positive and exciting work environment in a global organization
- Technical and personal challenges in a positive and innovative environment
- Flexible working conditions and a large degree of responsibility
- Skilled and enthusiastic colleagues, looking forward to sharing knowledge with you
- Various welfare programs, such as company cabins, fitness facilities etc.
- Workplace: Oslo or Bergen
We are looking forward to receiving your application through the ABB job portal
Please note that in cooperation with Meditor Search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in ABB Norway. This to ensure best quality in our recruitment process, according with ABBs company policy.